I have installed 5 Seagate Barracuda 1TB drives (on the compatibility list) and have setup a RAID 6 allocating 5% to data. However, I cannot allocate the remaining 95%. The RAID Information page has greyed out the Space Allocation button. My only option is to remove the RAID and start over again which I have done numerous times. The instructions are not helpful as I have followed them to this point without any problems. The system seems to operate okay, recognizes all of the drives, and allows me to change some of the settings in a fairly straight forward manner.
Can someone give me some advice? I have rebooted, shutdown and even removed the drives (after turning off the power). Nothing seems to work.