6 ways to improve your email marketing. Apr 27, 2015 14:47:19 GMT 7
Post by gwynneferns on Apr 27, 2015 14:47:19 GMT 7
Marketing can be a tough business. It is constantly changing, and there is a lot of competition out there. That means you have to be really on top of the latest trends and prepared to change your tactics at any moment. One of the ways you can market to your customers is through email marketing. Whether you are working for yourself or as an affiliate using click to call marketing, emails can be one of your greatest tools. Especially considering a lot of people will sign up to receive emails who have not actually used the product before. In fact, the more exposure someone has to your product (such as through multiple emails), the more likely they are to purchase it. Here are six ways you can improve the way you market through emailing, thanks to Business 2 Community.
1. Personalize: You don’t want the person getting the email to feel like they are one in a crowd of many. You want them to think you are speaking only to them.
2. Do not waste time: Most people consider their time valuable, especially in the fast pace world today. Do not waste time on things that don’t matter. Only send valuable information.
3. Keep on track: There is nothing worse than getting an email from a company that takes you 10 minutes to read. Customers want to read quick and easy emails that are right to the point.
4. Subject lines matter: Your customers could very well skip the entire email if the subject line doesn’t appeal to them. Try and write something engaging in the subject line, so they know what to expect.
5. What is the product? Sometimes people forget to advertise a specific product or service, and this can get very confusing to customers. Make sure you are clear about what you are advertising and why the customer should care.
6. Call to action: More or less, a call to action is a way of telling your customer exactly what you want them to buy or do. Every piece of advertising should always include this, but it is especially important in an email. Make sure they are actually invited to whatever it is you are advertising.
If you follow these six easy email marketing steps, you will be sure to win over new business and keep the old customers very happy.
Marketing News brought to you by ClickToCallMarket.com
Tags: email marketing, improve email marketing, email marketing improvements, better email marketing, work on marketing